Mo-Sci provides a competitive benefits package along with a relaxed work environment that lends itself well to career advancement and longevity. If you are interested in a career at Mo-Sci, please check this page regularly for openings, contact us directly, or download our application here.
Completed applications and resume may be emailed, faxed, or dropped off at our main office.
4040 HyPoint North
Rolla, MO 65401
Mo-Sci is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Opportunities
Analytical and Development Specialist
This role is primarily focused on running analytical equipment and interpreting data for internal and external customers. It will provide back-up to the Analytical Chemist. This role will occasionally participate in R&D related projects and support engineering, manufacturing, and quality assurance.
- Interpret and report analytical data
- Interface with QA technicians, R&D / Manufacturing Staff, and outside customers
- Self-start and be detail oriented
- Prioritize assigned tasks
- High School Diploma or GED required combined with work experience
- BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or other science is preferred. Must be willing to pursue additional training to upgrade education and/or sharpen skill deficiencies.
- Two or more years experience working in a laboratory required, experience in an analytical lab is preferred.
- Analytical experience preferred: SEM/EDS, dilatometry, DSC/TGA, particle size analyzer, BET, pycnometer, mechanical testing, refractive index, XRF, XRD, ICP.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Written and oral mathematics a communication skills
- Basic time management skills
- Computer skills including MS Office and FileMaker Pro