Mo-Sci provides a competitive benefits package along with a relaxed work environment that lends itself well to career advancement and longevity. If you are interested in a career at Mo-Sci, please check this page regularly for openings, contact us directly, or download our application here.
Completed applications and resumes may be emailed, faxed, or dropped off at our main office.
MO SCI, LLC
4040 HyPoint North
Rolla, MO 65401
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
Mo-Sci is an equal-opportunity employer.
Mo-Sci is a world leader in high-quality precision glass technology working with many Fortune 500 companies as their priority or sole provider of specialty glasses. Mo-Sci’s glass microspheres, fibers, and frit have many uses including internationally recognized healthcare applications.
Facility Electrician Technician
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Serving as the primary technical specialist for the electrical needs of Mo-Sci, including:
- Electrical Installation
- Equipment Installation
- Ability to use testing devices to identify and report electrical problems.
- Understand and apply blueprints and technical diagrams.
- Understand and adhere to state and local building regulations.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner.
- Keep accurate records of work completed including costs, materials, diagnosis.
- Serving as the primary technical specialist for electronics troubleshooting at Mo-Sci.
- Preparing documentation in a timely manner.
- Assisting all departments with electrical concerns, electronics troubleshooting, and equipment maintenance.
- Stocking, maintain, clean, and organize the tool crib.
- Keep sufficient stock of safe, well-maintained tools and parts.
- Maintain the preventive maintenance for equipment under the various entities of MO SCI, LLC and document the activities using the FileMaker Equipment program.
- Maintain the facility’s exterior lighting
- Security wiring, CCTV equipment, and software maintenance.
- Run and maintain network wiring.
- Advise the Facility Maintenance Coordinator of situations that have the possibility of imposing a safety hazard at Mo-Sci.
- Help the Facility Maintenance Coordinator supervise and coordinate any facility maintenance work done by contractors or other employees.
- Fabricate or coordinate the fabrication of high-quality equipment.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Electrical licensing is preferred but not required.
- Regardless of education or work experience, the position incumbent must be willing to pursue additional training to upgrade his/her education and/or sharpen any skill deficiencies.
- One year of basic electrical wiring.
- One year of basic electronics troubleshooting (AC/DC).
- One year PLC troubleshooting/programming experience.
- Computer literate
- ITAR compliant Company applicants must be US person
- A professional appearance.
Quality Assurance Technician II
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reject raw material or product that does not meet the specific guidelines
- Maintain adequate laboratory supplies
- Test materials before they are stocked in the Online Store and fill Online Store orders
- Complete Risk Analyses as required
- Preparing and/or reviews documentation for correctness in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting the QA Coordinator in ensuring products meet standards
- Assisting the QA Coordinator in inventory, status, and tracking of raw materials, product, and non-conforming materials.
- Assisting the QA Coordinator in training new employees
- Implementation and maintenance of Mo-Sci’s Quality System
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment and supplies
- Maintenance of records and retention samples
- Ensuring Risk Analyses are completed
- Problem solving
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science or Chemistry
- Regardless of education or work experience, the position incumbent must be willing to pursue additional training or upgrade their education and/or sharpen skill deficiencies
- Have the ability to project themself on the telephone in a clear, concise manner
- Basic management skills
- Mathematical and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to give directions concerning quality issues
- Have a working knowledge of the market served by the company
- Computer literacy
- ITAR compliant company applicants must be US person
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities
- A professional appearance
Manufacturing Technician (2 open positions)
The Manufacturing Technician provides the necessary manufacturing of products that meet or exceed customer quality specifications.
The ability to:
- Manufacture material in accordance with established standards
- Ensure production goals are met and product meets customer specifications
- Identify quality and production problems and opportunities
- Provide assistance to other departments and co-workers
- Document process parameters and establish traceability
- Self-start and be detail-oriented
- Prioritize multiple assigned tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Basic management skills
- Written and oral math and communication skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Basic human relations skills
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: 2nd shift: Mon-Fri (4pm-1am), Reg shift: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
Work Location: Rolla, Missouri